St.Patricks Day Trail Run
Sunday March 13, 2016 / 9:30 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maximum registration cap of 500 entrants
St.Patricks Day Trail Run
|Event Name||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|10K Shamrock Walk||$45/Seniors $40||$50/Seniors $45||$55/Seniors $50||Register Now!|
|10K Good Luck Run||$45/Seniors $40||$50/Seniors $45||$55/Seniors $50||Register Now!|
|5K Leprechaun Walk||$45/Seniors $40||$50/Seniors $45||$55/Seniors $50||Register Now!|
|5K Pot of Gold Run||$45/Seniors $40||$50/Seniors $45||$55/Seniors $50||Register Now!|
- Each participant who registers before Sunday, February 28th, 2016 is guaranteed a complimentary t-shirt. After that date, T-shirts and sizes are on a first come first served basis.
Unisex sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Please Note: You must register prior to February 28th to assure you will receive the correct size on your t-shirt. After that time it is on a first come first served basis for size. All shirts must be claimed no later than 30 days after the race.
- Age for Seniors - 60 or over.
- Brunch buffet consist of hashbrowns, scrambled egg, panckae with syrup, regular and deffeinated coffee.
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-01-10 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-03-02 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee - End Date: 2016-03-09 11:59 P.M.
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday, March 11, 2016 from 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, March 12, 2016 from10:00 am - 5:00 pm
109th Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T6G 1E4
Ph: (780) 433-6062
Race Kit includes chip bib, event shirt, event day info sheet, and other fantastic swag
Please note that the first two hours of package pick-up is for individuals only.
If you are picking up for more than one last name you will be asked to go to the back of the line for each last name.
- 10K Shamrock Walk : 9:30 A.M.
- 10K Good Luck Run : 10:00 A.M.
- 5K Leprechaun Walk : 10:05 A.M.
- 5K Pot of Gold Run : 10:15 A.M.
- Bag check and a post race breakfast are at
Hangar Building, Fort Edmonton Park
7000 143rd Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7.
- Extra breakfast tickets are available to order during package pick up or on race day for $19.50, cash only.
- Keep in mind there will be no race day registration.
- 5K - "2.5km Turn Around"
- 10K - 10K Route goes up the Whitemud bridge, cross and towards Laurier park and trails through there to Buena Vista and back.
- Enjoy this annual celebration of Spring and St. Patrick's Day even further, by taking in the terrific post-race breakfast inside the Hangar building of Fort Edmonton Park. Each runner will receive 1 complimentary breakfast. The bib (race number) is your meal ticket.
- Timing results will be posted inside the Hangar by the right beside bag check at approximately 11:00 am as you enjoy your meal!
- Official final timing results will be posted online next day on www.ellistiming.com or runningroom.com
For more information please contact Justin Ng
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 587.926.8066
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please click on the contact us link to communicate with the race director.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.