3rd Annual Suck it Up Buttercup
Saturday April 2, 2016 / 9:15 A.M. / Edmonton AB
This race has a maxium registration cap of 390 entrants.
3rd Annual Suck it Up Buttercup
|Event Name||Event Type||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
|5km Run/Walk||5K||$ 28||$ 33||$ 38||Sold Out!|
|10km Run/Walk||10K||$ 28||$ 33||$ 38||Sold Out!|
|Kids Race||Kid's Run||$ 10||$ 10||$ 10||Sold Out!|
|Triple Challenge 5km - Diva||5K||$ 84||$ 99||$ 114||Sold Out!|
|Triple Challnge 10km - Diva||10K||$ 84||$ 99||$ 114||Sold Out!|
|Triple Challenge 5km - Dude||5K||$ 84||$ 99||$ 114||Sold Out!|
|Triple Challenge 10km - Dude||10K||$ 84||$ 99||$ 114||Sold Out!|
- All finsiher's will receive a finisher's medal including the kids! Medal to be revealed soon. Wait till you see them
- 10km option added this year!!!
- Personalized custom bibs
- Free finish line photos on FB
- Time chipped race (not the kids race)
- Please join our FB group Edmonton FUNd Runners for updates!
- All proceeds from the race(s) go to the Canadian Diabetes Association
- Walkers and Runners are welcome :D Course will remain open until the last one finishes.
- ** Join us for the 2nd Annual TRIPLE CHALLENGE - sign up for all 3 of our races and receive a 4th challenge medal free
- ** Choose from 5kms or 10kms (and be sure to sign up for either Diva or Dude)!
- ** Information for the Triple Challenge – Signing up for the triple challenge signs you up for all 3 of our races in 2016. By completing all 3 races you will receive a special 4th challenge medal free :D You also have the choice to sign up for all 5kms or all 10kms for the challenge. If you would like to do the challenge with a combination of 5kms and 10kms you will need to sign up for each race individually – it still counts. And be sure to sign up for the right one – Diva or Dude as there is different bibs and medals this year. The challenge is limited so register early.
- * Early Bird Fee - End Date: 2016-01-31 11:59 P.M.
- * Regular Fee - End Date: 2016-02-29 11:59 P.M.
- * Late Fee - End Date: 2016-03-28 11:59 P.M.
- Head band : $ 10
Race Kit Pickup
- Friday April 1st from 5 - 8pm
At 109 Street Running Room - View Map
8537 - 109 Street
- Saturday April 2nd from 8:45am - 9:45am
Rundle Family Center
- 5km : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 10:10 A.M.
- 10km : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Kids Race : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 9:15 A.M.
- Triple Challenge 5km - Diva : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 10:10 A.M.
- Triple Challnge 10km - Diva : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
- Triple Challenge 5km - Dude : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 10:10 A.M.
- Triple Challenge 10km - Dude : Saturday April 2, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M.
For more information please contact Sandra Sofalvi-Wiscombe
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780-935-2310
How to Register view more ▶
- Choose your event! Click on the registration link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- Use your credit card to pay your registration fee! Transactions processed securely.
- You will receive a confirmation Email, outlining your application and payment details.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee .
Remember to check back regularly for updates on race information!
If you have questions or comments, please contact your Race Director.
Have a great Race!
Fundraising and Donations view more ▶
Many of our events are affiliated with a charity. Supporting a charity has never been easier!
It's Simple! If you are registering for an event that is associated with a Charity there will be a Donations tab on the top of the race page. All you need to do is go to the Donations tab and select Raise funds to set up your fundraising page. Once you set up a new Fundraising account or login with your existing profile you are ready to solicit your friends and family members to support you! All the resources you need to set your donation goals, solicit donation, and track funds are on your donations dashboard.
For more information on our Fundraising and Donations tools Click Here
Athlete Dashboard view more ▶
The Athlete Dashboard is a new feature when you set up a member login and password and its Free.
The Athlete Dashboard allows you to view everything related to your events on one page; race registration information on all your events, results tracking for all your events, notice of photos for your events and charitable fundraising tracking.
For more information on the Athlete Dashboard link here: Athlete Dashboard
Training Programs view more ▶
Check back for Clinics near you.